About this site and your Privacy
Dementia Centre & HammondCare
Terms & Conditions
- While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of content on this website, the Dementia Centre/HammondCare cannot represent or warrant the accuracy of information provided on its site. Research and knowledge in the field of dementia care is constantly changing. As far as possible, the information given on this site is up-to-date. Readers are advised to confirm the information ins appropriate for their setting, and local legislation.
- The advice offered by on this site is general in nature and may not apply to your specific circumstances. Users relying on information contained on this site do so at their own risk. HammondCare is not liable to you for any loss or damage arising from your reliance on any information appearing on this website.
- The Dementia Centre web site provides links to other web sites. HammondCare cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of content, privacy or practices of other web sites.
- HammondCare asserts its copyright in the text, images and other materials provided on this site.
- HammondCare is committed to fulfilling its obligations under the Privacy Act 1988.The following guidelines are provided to assist in defining how HammondCare complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), and the amendments of 2000 as amended from time to time.
- Your personal information is collected to facilitate communications and transactions with us.
- We collect and securely store the relevant information you provide to us.
- Information is used for the purpose it was collected or a directly related purpose.
- You may elect to opt out of our services.
- Your consent will be obtained, where possible, for the disclosure of personal information that has been collected unless otherwise permitted by law or necessary for a credit card transaction.
- All reasonable steps will be taken to protect personal information (in hardcopy or electronic format) from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Complaints regarding alleged breaches of the Privacy Act by HammondCare shall be directed to the Company Secretary in the role of Privacy Officer.
- Changes to this policy may occur without notice and be posted on this website.
Dementia Centre's Data Security Policy
When purchasing from or donating to HammondCare your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.